Some salty ruben sandwiches

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's one of my son's favorites.

SC Hunter

I love Reubens one of my favorites. I experimented with making Reubens in spring Rolls...Wish I could still do that now, but can't eat them anymore fried..GallbladderView attachment 999527 has been removed..Hear is a pic of those.
Those look awesome!! I might just have to try that one day! I like spring rolls and reubens so that has to be good!

Dang, but that looks good!!

Other than a well cooked prime rib or ribeye steak, I'd choose a good premium corned beef for a great dinner. I follow a recipe that includes cooking a corned beef in a covered pot, without liquid now. Much easier and way less messy than a "boil". It comes out GREAT!

nkbigdog

Dang, but that looks good!!

Other than a well cooked prime rib or ribeye steak, I'd choose a good premium corned beef for a great dinner. I follow a recipe that includes cooking a corned beef in a covered pot, without liquid now. Much easier and way less messy than a "boil". It comes out GREAT!
I have to put a head of Cabbage and Beef broth in my crockpot for Corned beef..I do divide Cabbage in 6 pieces and let it cook..Yum

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You have flung a craving!!!!!!

I'm going to do some Reubens......really soon !!!!

Amen! I been thinking about Reubens for a while now. Problem is I'm on a big time weight loss program right now with a long way to go. I guess I'll just have to look and drool!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Reactions: Dub