Something different...

WaltL1

So instead of debating the usual, I thought this might be interesting.......
How about we all post some of our favorite music? Not just a song that you like but the music that gives you what some may describe as a "religious experience", the kind of music that moves your "soul".
Often you can learn alot about a person by the music that moves them. Maybe even some of you folks that read along in here but rarely, if ever, post will participate.
If possible, please try to post a video as opposed to the names of a group or song.
Anybody interested? I'll start out....

WaltL1

WaltL1

Good music Welder.
Lots of younger folks in the audience.
Post up some more of your favorites.

ambush80

This one moves me occasionally. I don't particularly like Leonard Cohen or Jeff Buckley but something about the rawness and seeming honesty of Buckley's performance rattles me, especially knowing what kind of demons he was dealing with. It reminds my what art and artists are for.

WaltL1

This one moves me occasionally. I don't particularly like Leonard Cohen or Jeff Buckley but something about the rawness and seeming honesty of Buckley's performance rattles me, especially knowing what kind of demons he was dealing with. It reminds my what art and artists are for.

Didn't he drown or something like that?

WaltL1

WaltL1

You should post up your "can I sing you a song" song.
And Talking Heads is another interesting choice. I get your connection to the lyrics but what a funky choice!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
My Spotify playlist consists of Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Mötley Crue, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Journey, Foreigner, Toto, White Snake, Rainbow..pretty much anything from the '70s and '80s but mostly all Live concert music.
Too many to imbed but a John Bonham solo would probably be my top pick.
The studio stuff is OK but Live brings the real talent out in these groups.

WaltL1

This amazes me every time.
Wow super talented!
It is amazing how some kids just seem to be born with that type of talent.
Reminds me of Tina S. from France. I think she's like 16 here but she's been playing since she was like 7.
This is her doing Beethoven on guitar -

WaltL1

My Spotify playlist consists of Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Mötley Crue, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Journey, Foreigner, Toto, White Snake, Rainbow..pretty much anything from the '70s and '80s but mostly all Live concert music.
Too many to imbed but a John Bonham solo would probably be my top pick.
The studio stuff is OK but Live brings the real talent out in these groups.
I think having Led Zeppelin and the Foo Fighters, Toto and Rainbow in the same sentence might be some sort of sin.
No Rock & Roll Heaven for you my friend :D

Have you seen the Heart tribute to Led Zeppelin video? Good stuff -

Last edited: