Something you don’t see everyday

Jim Boyd

Wow!!!!

Injury or genetic defect????

Great pic!

280 Man

Banned
Unless the pic is skewed that bucks left eye socket is bigger and wider than the right! Also, look at the left side upper teeth, they are skewed and doesn't look they extend as far as the upper on the right!!

I was leaning genetic but hold the phone Lucille, if you look at the left side just to the right of the eye you will notice to me what looks like an old fracture. Maybe its just me but there is a difference in several areas from left to right!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Nose bones are so brittle.
I shot one with weird nostril bones on one side. He could smell anything better than all but one deer.
My buddy jokes and said the only reason I killed it is his nose was broke and he couldn’t smell anymore.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’d have to guess it to be a birth deficiency but either way it’s a cool buck and great story piece , did u know he was like that before u killed him

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I've heard about having your nose out of joint but this takes the cake. It also looks like Bowano Lee's and your buck must have been related somehow too !!! I have never seen a nose area that looked anything like these two bucks.

Wanderlust

Killed this one many years ago. Felt bad for him, knew he'd never get a girlfriend. ? Back of the skull is missing where I gave him a headache.IMG_20200406_163614033.jpg