sorry Falconfan80

tr21

sorry i was busy putting in some volunteer hours for the dnr yesterday and wasn't able to update you on the outcome of the game. the final score was 16-30, and i was right again. so now there 0-4 something King Arthur and his Queens can be proud of. next week they'll be 0-5 and well on their way to winning the toilet bowl and hoisting the Mr. Clean trophy. the only way the parakeets will ever touch the Lombardi is if the winning team lets them put a hand on it.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Falcons are working on that #1 draft pick next year. They’re not worried with winning games this year. They need a franchise QB. There will be 2 available next year

Reactions: srb

tr21

they will use it to draft the best dang waterboy in the league. i don't even think they know what a quarterback is ! Quinn thinks a quarterback is what you get when you use a 25cent coupon at the grocery store !!! :rofl:

ATLFalconsfan80

:bounce::bounce:...ok...didn't want it to come to this....but I feel like I need to sacrifice a racoon or something...

To quote a wise man... "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious"

tr21

i really want to see King Arthur holding up a Mr. Clean toilet bowl cleaner.

turkeykirk

sorry i was busy putting in some volunteer hours for the dnr yesterday and wasn't able to update you on the outcome of the game. the final score was 16-30, and i was right again. so now there 0-4 something King Arthur and his Queens can be proud of. next week they'll be 0-5 and well on their way to winning the toilet bowl and hoisting the Mr. Clean trophy. the only way the parakeets will ever touch the Lombardi is if the winning team lets them put a hand on it.

At least the Falcons got to walk thru the Green Bay trophy room and see what a winner looks like!:rofl:E1F9EA61-F557-4CB7-AF81-118E1BCF74EC.jpeg

SpotandStalk

Falcons are working on that #1 draft pick next year. They’re not worried with winning games this year. They need a franchise QB. There will be 2 available next year

They'd find a way to screw it up.

With the first pick of the 2021 NFL draft the Atl Falcons select Jarrett Guarantano

TinKnocker

Anything less than cleaning out the front office, picking Trevor #1 and hiring Bieniemy will be a massive fail.