South Ga Bucks

captainhook

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics from my 2004 season in South Georgia. I didn't see any bucks I wanted to shoot last year but I shot some nice does for the freezer. I'm getting really pumped up for this season already. I wish all of you the best of luck for this coming season.

2443.jpg

2445.jpg

Handgunner

Great day! A couple brutes!

LMCGATOR

What County Ya In?

Those Are Super Bucks. Where Do You Hunt?

captainhook

Gator, I hunt in the Millen area and live in Statesboro GA. By the way, if you know anyone looking for land where they can get on some deer this size and much larger let me know. I just acquired a really prime piece and need a few more members. These two came off a piece I've been hunting about six years. The new place makes the old property look like romper room. I've been trying to get land like this for years.

LMCGATOR

I HUNT IN TERRELL, TAYLOR & MARION COUNTIES BUT I'M ALWAYS INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT GOOD SPOTS. I COULD PASS ALONG THE INFO. EMAIL ME AT FILLDIRT@TAMPABAY.RR.COM WITH THE DETAILS.

THANKS

O

OFD2Truck

Limited to just Ga residents? I have 3500 acres off 17 just west of Rocky Ford. Is the property in question in the same area? E-mail me if you dont mind having a florida member in your lease, include price and acreage. Thanks....Dave

Latest posts