Southern Handmade Knife Show

Anvil Head

71311704_2434390256675103_8882652946983026688_n.jpg

Here's a chance to pick up that special one of a kind gift. Will feature some of the best custom makers in the SE. Simple one day show, easy access, free parking and free admission. This is our third show at Jaemor's and the house stays packed all day. There will hopefully be some forging demos weather permitting for those interested and Jaemor's will be open for business as well. Come see us.

Anvil Head

Understood, we get the facility when we can get it. Most all us knifemakers are hunters/fishermen, so there is a lot of mumbling when the date gets set. Only so many days in the year.
Shoot 'em early then come get a new blade to test out. We had a guy come by with one in the truck year before last. Had to make a decision quick while it was still cold outside....been a good customer ever since. Has even taken a class to learn how to forge his own blades.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Was telling a friend about this and he asked if anyone would have custom butcher and or fish filleting knives. Told him likely so but was unsure. Could anyone provide more info?

Anvil Head

There will be quite a few there. Most of the custom makers that participate make very fine quality hi-end kitchen/chef cutlery that will be on display. His biggest problem will be deciding which one or more he wants.

Anvil Head

The next Southern Handmade Knife Show will be late next August (2020). Not sure about the actual date but will find out.
Most of the makers at the SHKS will have tables at the Blade Show in June (biggest knife show in the world). It is held at the Cobb Galleria (285 & 75) just north of the 'Hooch.
If you need something sooner than later let me know. If I or one of the others here can't help you, we can direct you to a maker that can. We are all pretty much connected here in GA.

We do have a winter Guild meeting down in Statesboro this coming Feb. Date is still unannounced but will post when I find out. All interested in cutlery are welcome to attend any of our GA Guild meetings.

Flint River Knife Club will be having their first of year 2020 meeting at the Goat & Hammer Forge off Northside Drive, Atlanta, in mid Jan. Visitors are also welcome at this event.

Trackrock Hammer-in will be weekend March 14th - notice will be posted later.

I'll get dates posted soon as I can.