Southern Outdoor Sportsman Indoor Shoot

Silver Mallard

We are starting our weekly Indoor League at Southern Outdoor Sportsman(formerly Bear Country Outfitters) on Nov. 20th. 10 dollar entry fee w/ 50% payback. We are flexible on the shoot days to so we don't conflict with the other shops shoot schedule. We are located on North Expressway (19/41) in Griffin.
The number is 678-967-2055

Thanks and hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!
Dave

BlackArcher

Coordinates.

Did I miss the physical address..

red1691

Outsiders!!!

They don't like Outsiders:rofl::rofl: Just kidding you guys!! I'm just jellous we can't find a place to shoot indoor:banginghe:banginghe!!! But what is the address, just in case I get up that way!

Silver Mallard

The physical address is 2905 N Expressway
Griffin, Georgia 30223
If you get lost on the way just call 678-967-2055.

Hope to see u there.

Brian from GA

So can a fellow show up any day or time and shoot their round for that week? As you know since I've bumped into you at the old shop before that I am in that area during the day sometimes. What are the shooting times, days allowed etc.?

Silver Mallard

I have no problem with that Brian. However, other folks may object to it. I'll talk with Joel and the other folks that show up and see if they want to do something like that. There are scheduling conflicts with some shooters and this may be a good alternative for those who want to shoot but can't make it on the night of the tournament.