Spec Knives

Gobbler Down

Buddy gave me two new front strut springs he had ordered for his HarleyD that wouldn't fit. Turned out to be great steel just a little small in the diameter department. Couldn't let it go to waste so I forged a few smaller blacksmith knives from some of it. Decided to dub them "Specs" after the small native brookies I used to catch in NGA.
That's part of the spring they are resting on.
I still have one or two left - $50 + s&h.
Carl
Stopped by your table several times during the show and apparently my timing sucks. Beautiful little therapy pieces you have there! All my best my friend.

Anvil Head

Carl
Stopped by your table several times during the show and apparently my timing sucks. Beautiful little therapy pieces you have there! All my best my friend.
Wow, sorry I missed you. Us bladesmiths drink a lot of water this time of the year so I was working part time as unofficial plumbing inspector. It was a good show for me, just things seemed just a little off some how. Never could get a finger on it. Hope you had a good time.....way too much to see. Did pick up a new HT oven from EvenHeat for 35% under list. They didn't want to load it back up for the ride home. Been needing a larger one for a while now.