Special Youth prize !

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Ok. Great. I’ll still put the tape to it, etc. and post it. It’ll have to be later today when I get some down time. Thank you very much.
I’m not concerned with tape measurer etc. just his picture will be good enough for me. And congrats to him.

I’m not concerned with tape measurer etc. just his picture will be good enough for me. And congrats to him.[/QUOTE
Ok. Great. I’ll still put the tape to it, etc. and post it. It’ll have to be later today when I get some down time. Thank you very much.

Please see attached:
Kelan Pace’s gobbler 0730 on 3/27/2022 Burke County Ga.
22# 10.5 and 1” spurs.
I really don’t care if he wins anything. That morning was the biggest win for me. I felt like I had my Dad all over again. I would however, like to purchase one of those cans calls. I’ve got a great wing bone that’ll wake up any creek bottom. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 66949F53-D684-4069-9ABB-3CFFFEA8E9BC.jpeg
    66949F53-D684-4069-9ABB-3CFFFEA8E9BC.jpeg
    523.4 KB · Views: 18

six

Great picture and congrats There's our second winner! Just pm me the name and address you want the call to go to and I'll get Kelan's call in the mail.

And Kmac, still waiting on the address you want the Grandsons call sent to. Congrats to both these hunters, well done!

six

Im not in the challenge, because Im challenged enough as it is- but little DC busted his first at the wma youth hunt this past Saturday and I'm proudly gonna share it to yall here.View attachment 1143295
Dixiecutter, little DC done good, congrats. And funny thing just happened. When I went to get the other two youth winners calls there was one more left hanging there unfinished. I’ll be finishing it up this week and it’s going to need a good home. PM me name and address and little DC can be it’s new owner, if you approve of course. It will be another three or four days before it’s complete though. And it will have a urethane taste and smell for about a month, but it goes away. Just let me know.

Great picture and congrats There's our second winner! Just pm me the name and address you want the call to go to and I'll get Kelan's call in the mail.

And Kmac, still waiting on the address you want the Grandsons call sent to. Congrats to both these hunters, well done!
He’s excited! I will and thank You again.

Reactions: six

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Dixiecutter, little DC done good, congrats. And funny thing just happened. When I went to get the other two youth winners calls there was one more left hanging there unfinished. I’ll be finishing it up this week and it’s going to need a good home. PM me name and address and little DC can be it’s new owner, if you approve of course. It will be another three or four days before it’s complete though. And it will have a urethane taste and smell for about a month, but it goes away. Just let me know.
Wow. Just a proud Dad here please don't be obliged- that said..PM coming and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts