Split or 3 Under

I was looking at the Horse Creek pics and noticed several folks shooting 3 under. I started out split and have continued split finger.

How many shoot split? 3 finger?

Pros and cons of each?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
3 under puts more downward pressure on your rest from your arrow. If you have trouble with your arrow jumping around on the rest, this may be the cure.

hambone76

Lifelong 3-under shooter here. I use a Damascus glove, not a tab.
I’ve tried both, but I shoot way better this way.

Stump Shooter

I shoot both ways but mostly split now. Shot split only for years and purely instinctive then got caught up shooting three under and messed my gears up. I been shooting split the way I started shooting back in 92, having fun.

Dennis

I shot split for 26 years and could shoot fairly well at times. Went to 3 under and it took awhile and sometimes I shoot ok like that. You can learn to shoot either way just pick a way and learn to shoot that way. Both ways have there plus and minuses just pick a way you like the best and practice

Ga Waters

3 under but shot split for a whole lot of years. When I gave up the sight 3 under just worked better for me.

JB in GA

I shoot different ways depending on the bow. A bow without much shelf gets shot split for sure. But I have found that I am most consistent 3-under with a glove.