Spring Trackrock Hammer-in Event

Anvil Head

#30 Trackrock Hammer-in Spring 2016

Date: Weekend of March 18th & 19th Best News: Open to all & no admission fees
>Can’t beat that!<
Directions: WWW.TRACKROCK.COM 706-745-2420

Activities: Bladesmithing, Hawk forging, Leather Crafting, Anything Knife Related

Who: Anyone interested in knives, knife making, hawks, leather work, collecting, trading, etc. Watch, meet and talk talented bladesmiths, master leather craftsmen, collectors, etc.
See old discarded steel, scrap metal, wood and bone transformed into functional works of art.

General: Craftsmen from several states, finished knives on display, collections on display, etc.
Family oriented event.

Behave!
No unsafe or reckless behavior will be tolerated.

Additional: “Iron in the Hat” event Saturday to help fund event. Please bring usable item for this event. A chance to pick up valuable plunder - knifemaking materials, parts and pieces. Strictly voluntary, participation encouraged.

Charity Knife Raffle: Custom knife will be on display during the event and drawing will be Saturday pm. Proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Accommodations: Full hook-up & primitive camping available (check web site), Trackrock is an excellent campground and very well maintained. Several motels near: Blairsville and Young Harris.

Catered BBQ plate on site Saturday lunch – Pricing subject to caterer’s expenses.

Please contact me if you wish to participate, or need any further information.
Carl Rechsteiner
PM me here

Anvil Head

Hey folks, gonna need a decent head count for the BBQ lunch so speak up if coming.

Razor Blade

Put me down for 2 buddy

Anvil Head

Thanks Scotty.

Anvil Head

Will do.

Anvil Head

Go to Hobbies/Crafts section above to view Donation Knife for Trackrock Hammer-in

Bill Mc

My wife and I are in.

Anvil Head

See you there Bill.

Bill Mc

We made it. Good BBQ and enjoyed watching all the young'uns making knifes (At one time all the forges involved adults letting the kids hammer on some hot metal)

Anvil Head

Glad you guys could make it. Yepper we sure had a lot of younguns' trying things out.
The next one is set for Halloween weekend - Oct 28/29
Hope to see everyone there.