Spypoint Insider Club

one_shot_no_mor

OK. I have read MANY negative posts about Spypoint cameras...and even a few positive replies. I DO NOT need ANY of those on this thread...
My questions, two of them, are specific and to the point...please limit your input to simply answering the questions. Thanks.
How long have you been a member of Spypoint Insider Club?
Does the $99 insider club cost include a free basic (250 photo) plan for EACH DEVICE on your account?

sghoghunter

This is what I see

Attachments

• 9632718C-2FFF-4D7B-9E9D-B3DC61444DE8.png
    9632718C-2FFF-4D7B-9E9D-B3DC61444DE8.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 37
  • E1458881-2181-4F0A-942A-BECFE7B73657.png
    E1458881-2181-4F0A-942A-BECFE7B73657.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 34

one_shot_no_mor

Thanks. Got all that…my question is just one camera or ALL? Two cameras would be a wash, more than two would be a GREAT deal at $99/year.

Dog Hunter

1 1/2 yrs. No complaints. Mine is 50 HD for all. 250 pics per camera Run 6 cameras just about year around. Just beware, the 250 doesnt last long on bait site unless have long delay.

one_shot_no_mor

Well my 12 cameras served me well this season and I will DEFINITELY renew my INSIDER subscription next year! Might upgrade a couple to FLEX...I have one and love it!

boogarilla

I am running 4 of the link dark, 2 of the link micro s, and 2 of the flex cameras. I really love the flex for ease of use and quality of pictures. The battery consumption of the flex leaves a lot to be desired. I am using HME 12 volt battery pack with solar panel. I agree the flex-s sounds good.

I've got 2 Flex. The Flex has a good picture, but on video mode the 3 picture video preview you receive which goes toward your picture count. You cant pause it to check out the deer or cant share the preview with others, that I could figure

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have one spypoint that's always work. Second one wouldn't work. Spypoint replaced it. The replacement worked for two weeks, now moisture is behind the lense.

BlueNole

OK. I have read MANY negative posts about Spypoint cameras...and even a few positive replies. I DO NOT need ANY of those on this thread...
My questions, two of them, are specific and to the point...please limit your input to simply answering the questions. Thanks.
Does the $99 insider club cost include a free basic (250 photo) plan for EACH DEVICE on your account?
Yes but that 250 goes mighty fast. I have 8 SPYPOINT Flex’s and just do the unlimited for each camera during deer and Turkey season. May run 2-3 in the off-season.

Mario7979

This is Steve Lee Parish....

I have 13 cameras, 4 with video and 9 with just pics....have been using for about 4 years and have no problem with them....I use the unlimited plan on photos which is good for me....

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I tried the 100 dollar 250 photo club once, cancelled the subscription when the year was over. I found them not very reliable.