St. Marks 4/5...

doomtrpr_z71

One day I'd like to try Stinehatchee, sure I misspelled it, hazards concern me but seems to be the trout mecca.
Dude, if you can fish st mark's, steinhatchee is child's play, especially if you go north you pretty much have no rocks to contend with, there's some oyster bars but nothing like St mark's.

slow motion

Dude, if you can fish st mark's, steinhatchee is child's play, especially if you go north you pretty much have no rocks to contend with, there's some oyster bars but nothing like St mark's.
Sweet. Good to know. While I like to catch fish exploring new grounds is cool also.

Chas

heading to Steinhatchee on Thursday, havent been in a couple years, anybody wonna help me out as far as what depths to fish maybe an area, we have done well there in the past and looking very forward to fishing there, yes I know the weather forecast is crap but we are booked to go to St Marks in a few weeks and then start offshore fishing in June so just dont really have time to move it.

doomtrpr_z71

heading to Steinhatchee on Thursday, havent been in a couple years, anybody wonna help me out as far as what depths to fish maybe an area, we have done well there in the past and looking very forward to fishing there, yes I know the weather forecast is crap but we are booked to go to St Marks in a few weeks and then start offshore fishing in June so just dont really have time to move it.
I'll have my report up tonight for this weekend

Chas

had a great trip in Steinhatchee, heading to St Marks this weekend, anybody gonna be down there?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Hi got home from Saint mark's today.
Headed to hunt camp this weekend and back to Saint mark's middle of next week.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I'm off the water until 2nd week of June.