Steak

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
After having the worst steak of my life last week eating out, I went in search of some steaks to grill. I found some on sale at Food Depot. I had the meat cutter cut one thick for me. He brought out 2 for me to pick from. I took them both. I froze one. My wife got a filet out of the freezer. Yesterday I put both hers and mine in my marinade all day. Later my daughter came home and brought a bunch more from the same store for me to grill for them and a bunch of my grand son's friends. It was too late to marinate those. Here are some pics.
IMG_20220212_180059.jpgIMG_20220212_181718.jpgIMG_20220212_182146.jpgIMG_20220212_182156.jpgIMG_20220212_182201.jpgIMG_20220212_184603.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, yeah! I know that was good!

Duff

That’s right on time Paymaster!!

Big7

The Oracle
Excellent !! ? ?

I won't order steak at a restaurant unless it's Longhorn or Morton's (my favorite) and I can work with Ruth's Chris.

naildrvr

Ain't nothing any worse than having a heart set on a good steak just to be let down! I know those tasted just as good as they look ?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thanks y'all

Went to Texas Roadhouse in Cartersville and had a t bone . Man pay your marinate done runied me… it was not very good and they couldn’t cook a steak to save there life.. won’t be going back

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Went to Texas Roadhouse in Cartersville and had a t bone . Man pay your marinate done runied me… it was not very good and they couldn’t cook a steak to save there life.. won’t be going back
I usually get prime rib at Texas Roadhouse. I call to make sure they have it before I go.