Stetson Bennet arrested in Texas

Shadow11

"Unnecessary roughness....15 yard penalty....automatic 1st down."

Obviously those cops didn't play for tcu. Very nice tackle.

Deerhead

Not a hater of Stetson. But he made a big mistake and will have a effect his wallet. Hope he has learned from this and does not repeat.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not a hater of Stetson. But he made a big mistake and will have a effect his wallet. Hope he has learned from this and does not repeat.

In the Not For Long? Nah. That's a resume enhancer. His O line is going to love him.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Guess he was in training in Texas trying to stay under the radar of the Atlanta Falcons scouts. :rofl:
Lawd, let's hope so, kiss of death.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
What a great role model for the kids that look up to him. He’s an idiot
I agree, What a loser. Can't believe he did something so DUMB. We should strip his Natty's from him cause he's such a disgrace!

And, he probably doesn't care what you or your kids think about him. Just sayin...

MudDucker

Staff member
Who elected him as some kids role model. He is a college kid just getting out of school after accomplishing great things. He has a right to party some. Problem is that the media just can't leave a story like this alone.

I am a Bama fan as you all know. But I do like this Kid. I hate this happened to him. We all do stupid stuff when we are young. I hope he learns from this.