Stetson Bennet arrested in Texas

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Dallas Po-Po is the only thing from Texas that could stop Stetson... :bounce:

Just wait until Texas is in the SEC and they get butt whooped all year long. :bounce:

Madsnooker

Isn't this the second time he has done this? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else? If it was discussed earlier in this thread I apologize I just didn't want to read thru 7 pages of nonsense. Lol

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Isn't this the second time he has done this? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else? If it was discussed earlier in this thread I apologize I just didn't want to read thru 7 pages of nonsense. Lol
He was hung over at the "next day" interview after natty no. 1.
But as far as arrests go, no. 1 far as I know.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He was hung over at the "next day" interview after natty no. 1.
But as far as arrests go, no. 1 far as I know.

If I was him I might get drunk after winning nattys too but I ain't never won no natty so I got to come up with better ideas about gettin' drunk. I'm pretty good at it too.

Big7

The Oracle
Making a big deal out of nothing.

I'm sure he's the only 25 y/o college student to partake.

Good guy. Cut him a break.

BamaGeorgialine

I heard that Stetson knocked on more doors than the Seek One boys. Was he in downtown Dallas. Maybe he was looking for hunting permission. Nobody thought of that. I bet he shoots a crossbow

MudDucker

Staff member
I heard that Stetson knocked on more doors than the Seek One boys. Was he in downtown Dallas. Maybe he was looking for hunting permission. Nobody thought of that. I bet he shoots a crossbow

Nah, he was looking for the TCU QB to apologize for the last 4 touchdowns they scored that were over the top. :rofl:

BamaGeorgialine

Nah, he was looking for the TCU QB to apologize for the last 4 touchdowns they scored that were over the top. :rofl:
Maybe. I would maybe slow down a bit or take it down a notch if I were him. Nothing wrong with celebrating some success over some hard work. However, if I'm getting hammered to the point that I'm knocking on strangers doors before daylight then I would cut back a little. In today's day and age that's kinda of dangerous. Now, if he were here in Gawga where grown men Dawg fans would kiss him on the lips and let him in then he'd be safer.

MudDucker

Staff member
Maybe. I would maybe slow down a bit or take it down a notch if I were him. Nothing wrong with celebrating some success over some hard work. However, if I'm getting hammered to the point that I'm knocking on strangers doors before daylight then I would cut back a little. In today's day and age that's kinda of dangerous. Now, if he were here in Gawga where grown men Dawg fans would kiss him on the lips and let him in then he'd be safer.

I don't disagree with you, but I've also been in his shoes except there were no doors or cops involved. I had friends there to keep me out of trouble.