Stetson Bennett IV….

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
In the head to head games ... who won?
Pffffttttt... The Voltards #1 Heisman hopeful didn't even score a touchdown against UGA. And they claim he's the best QB in the SEC???

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The truth is, the Tennessee people are apoplectic because they know they are gonna fall off a cliff next year. This was their shot. They really didn’t even come close. But they started smelling their own farts and believed they were 2019 LSU. Their bad.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Bennett gets my vote. I was supporting him when half the dawg nation was crying for JT. He’s the modern day Rudy…..only more accomplished.
And the hate around him is weird. What I think that is is people look at a guy who doesnt have all the talent in the world but has guts for days, believes in himself, and just dang won’t quit and he makes them feel like a punk because he’s doing big things and makes them feel small because hes a reminder they could do more with themselves than they are doing but they are too scared, too lazy, or both.

bullgator

And the hate around him is weird. What I think that is is people look at a guy who doesnt have all the talent in the world but has guts for days, believes in himself, and just dang won’t quit and he makes them feel like a punk because he’s doing big things and makes them feel small because hes a reminder they could do more with themselves than they are doing but they are too scared, too lazy, or both.
I also think that fans get so wrapped up in star rating during recruiting that they just want their 5* player on the field. Those rating are based on things that can be measured on individuals. Bennett brings all the things you can’t measure that make a winning difference. Not unlike your post.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
But at the same time, there's still folks that will turn on him in a minute with 1 bad quarter or half

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Which all actually proves he's talented as all get out and that's the real bone crusher they have to admit, even if they won't.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm fine with him winning anything so long as it doesn't distract him or the team from winning the national championship. Back to back natty's mean more than any Heisman.

If I were Bennett I'd be going for both and winning the natty puts him there.

JWF III

I also think that fans get so wrapped up in star rating during recruiting that they just want their 5* player on the field. Those rating are based on things that can be measured on individuals. Bennett brings all the things you can’t measure that make a winning difference. Not unlike your post.
And that’s why (as much as he deserves it), I believe he won’t win. THEY can’t admit that THEY were wrong about the guy. And that THEY, and all the recruiters, missed him. THEY will vote against him just to keep their little club pure.

Wyman

elfiii

Admin
Staff member