Stetson Bennett wins Manning Award as nation’s top quarterback

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I wonder how many kids will be named Stetson in GA in 2023?.

Waddams

Does this award give him the other national award like being an all american that the HOF said he needed to be considered? I'm asking genuinely, after what he's done, he is obviously deserving of the college HOF honor.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I would throw it in the trash if I was him.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
:banana::fine::rockon::shoot::biggestshoot:

Peach_Bowl-Ohio_State_at_Georgi.jpeg

17308149_web1_CFP-Peach-Bowl-Football-1-.jpg

HermanMerman

I don’t really care about the ball drop anyway, but that game genuinely had me in a place where I had no recollection that it was New Years. That was the national championship game, Ohio State played a heck of a game.

Swamprat

Swamprat
He was a walk on in 2017, transferred to JUCO for a year then came back. Don’t really consider him a true walk on player after a second stint.

There is 3 or 4 starting QB’s in the NFL younger than him and he will finally hit the draft the same time his social security kicks in.

DAWG1419

He was a walk on in 2017, transferred to JUCO for a year then came back. Don’t really consider him a true walk on player after a second stint.

There is 3 or 4 starting QB’s in the NFL younger than him and he will finally hit the draft the same time his social security kicks in. Along with his two National Championship Titles and two MVP trophies for both national championship games.
Fify

TinKnocker

There is 3 or 4 starting QB’s in the NFL younger than him and he will finally hit the draft the same time his social security kicks in.
1674562524760.png