Stetson's Age

ribber

Why do all the haters keep bringing up Stetson's age? I remember Chris Weinke winning the Heisman at like 28 or 29 years old and everyone thought he was the 2nd coming. I don't think he even started school at FSU until he was 25. I can think of a few others as well that started playing college ball later and I don't ever recall hearing the age advantage thing brought up. Only Stetson. It's like Stet said, 'it must be because I'm ugly' :ROFLMAO:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
:deadhorse:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The sky is still blue, the sun is still warm, water is still wet, haters still gonna hate. These are the fundamental laws of the Universe. They cannot be negated, changed, altered or traded for a future draft choice.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
326411268_1207407406567545_2280971356146459687_n.jpg

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
During 1 of Alabama's Natty wins they had a player that was 28!

Stetson wouldn't been eligible if not for COVID he would have left last year!
Don't blame his age blame COVID!!

BamaGeorgialine

Why do all the haters keep bringing up Stetson's age? I remember Chris Weinke winning the Heisman at like 28 or 29 years old and everyone thought he was the 2nd coming. I don't think he even started school at FSU until he was 25. I can think of a few others as well that started playing college ball later and I don't ever recall hearing the age advantage thing brought up. Only Stetson. It's like Stet said, 'it must be because I'm ugly' :ROFLMAO:
I think it's just people having a good time. All my buddies are Dawg fans. Huge fans. I can't just sit back and take it! They mess with me and I mess with them. It's all in fun over here. You can say anything that you want about me or Bama and I'll be the first to laugh. I might as well be the first to laugh because all my buddies got the last laugh the last two years! Good times!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I think it's just people having a good time. All my buddies are Dawg fans. Huge fans. I can't just sit back and take it! They mess with me and I mess with them. It's all in fun over here. You can say anything that you want about me or Bama and I'll be the first to laugh. I might as well be the first to laugh because all my buddies got the last laugh the last two years! Good times!
I'm the same way, a lot of my friends that I work out with are Bama fans and we aggravate each other all the time!
At the end of the day its just football, somebody has to win and somebody has to lose! In CFB that can happen to any team at any time!

Dawg fans have been hearing 1980 for 40+ years till we won B2B!

:cheers:

bullgator

Nobody really cares about his age. It all washes in the end. If he does get drafted, his draft position and contract will factor in his age. So anyone that has an issue with it needs to get over it.

Beehaw

Admittedly, I don’t follow UGA sports, except on here. This site is the only place I have ever seen it mentioned.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Same. I got Bama friends (they are the insufferable ones :bounce:) Barner friends, Gator friends and I even got some Vols and GT friends. It's the friends part that matters most.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well, when you factor in transfers/grad transfers, red shirts, and the free covid year, etc., it ain't that bizarre. Hooker is only a few months younger. People just mad and acting like he's a man playing amongst boys. Just their way of coping I reckon.

Yep. Eligibility is eligibility. It doesn't matter how old you are. Some think 18 year olds own the copyright on college foobaw. It ain't so Jethro.

toolmkr20

Admittedly, I don’t follow UGA sports, except on here. This site is the only place I have ever seen it mentioned.

This is incorrect. I’ve seen it on every sports website that I’ve been on since we won the Natty. It’s all they talk about on Espin when Bennett is brought up.

Beehaw

This is incorrect. I’ve seen it on every sports website that I’ve been on since we won the Natty. It’s all they talk about on Espin when Bennett is brought up.
I didn't say it wasn't being mentioned, I said this is the only place I have seen it mentioned. The first sentence explained that I don't follow UGA,

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Read where Beck, entering his 4th season at UGA, has 3 yrs eligibility remaining. Starting to like these battle hardened grown men at QB vs an 18 yr old wet behind the ears immature kid.
CFB is officially full moron.