Still Hunting in South Ga. (Clinch Co.)

Thread starter #1
*****UPDATE***** First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone that reached out to us for a membership packet and especially thank you to the ones that submitted an application. As of this time, we are going to hold off sending out anymore packets. If our membership situation changes, I will update our page.
Thank you again.

BBHC is accepting membership applications for the 2022-2023 season. We're located in South GA. Just outside of Fargo in Clinch, Co. If anyone is interested, email us at the address below and we can send you a potential membership packet.

1725 acres
Still hunting only
15 members
Family oriented
Primitive camp
Membership dues for 2021 was $775
Deer, turkey, hogs, bear
Club stands
Food plots
Small pond

Plenty of pictures throughout our Facebook page.

Email us for a potential membership packet;
Broadhead.bullets@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
13F579CF-DFD8-45ED-9458-A80127C12D95.jpeg
Is it only club stands or do y’all offer private blocks?
Our property is gridded into 41 blocks (approx 40-50 acres each). Each member gets 1 block to stand and hunt as they wish. We have 4 “club blocks” that no one can pick for their personal block, but are allowed to hunt on a first come first basis (FCFB) using our checkin/out map at camp. The remaining blocks are also on a FCFB using the checkin/out map. I’ve included the map property so you can see the way it’s gridded.

Thread starter #11
thanks. This is the same map we use for our checkin/out station. The map is 3’x5’ and a lot of the members also use it for reference. we also use HuntStand and I have it gridded just like the map so everyone will always know where they are when they’re on the property. It’s a great tool for new members until they learn the property.

Jim Boyd

thanks. This is the same map we use for our checkin/out station. The map is 3’x5’ and a lot of the members also use it for reference. we also use HuntStand and I have it gridded just like the map so everyone will always know where they are when they’re on the property. It’s a great tool for new members until they learn the property.
That is some great work.

Thread starter #14
very interested, just sent an email!
Thank you. I sent you a packet to look over. As of right now we have 1 spot coming available, so after you read the information and are still interested, then please get the application returned back to me as soon as you can. After I get the paperwork back, we can go from there.

Thread starter #19
*****UPDATE***** First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone that reached out to us for a membership packet and especially thank you to the ones that submitted an application. As of this time, we are going to hold off sending out anymore packets. If our membership situation changes, I will update the ad and our Facebook page.

Thank you again.