Stolen SD cards

Sautee Ridgerunner

You’re a special piece of human waste if you do this stuff. What’s funny is that the two Ive had stolen on CNF were in the most absolutely remote places that I ever hunt.

The first was a few years ago on swallow creek. In the spring on a ridge that is a 1400 foot climb above the truck.

One cam I finally pulled yesterday is on a ridge off the AT that is a 50 minute dirt road drive and then a mile downhill. Crazy that some of these hardworking hunters are still just massive pieces of trash.

You’re a special piece of human waste if you do this stuff. What’s funny is that the two Ive had stolen on CNF were in the most absolutely remote places that I ever hunt.

The first was a few years ago on swallow creek. In the spring on a ridge that is a 1400 foot climb above the truck.

One cam I finally pulled yesterday is on a ridge off the AT that is a 50 minute dirt road drive and then a mile downhill. Crazy that some of these hardworking hunters are still just massive pieces of trash.

Jesus has a special place for thieves.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
At least they left the camera. I had 2 lifted a few years back. Pretty sure it was 2 legged critters

Sautee Ridgerunner

Ive forgotten plenty of things. I now, do remember, leaving twoheartedale’s binos on a food plot years ago. But I also remember doing it on purpose now that I think of it.

If I spend a lot of time going to hang a camera, though, I am very careful to do it properly.

jbogg

Ive forgotten plenty of things. I now, do remember, leaving twoheartedale’s binos on a food plot years ago. But I also remember doing it on purpose now that I think of it.

If I spend a lot of time going to hang a camera, though, I am very careful to do it properly.

I remember someone forgetting their meat pack when they shot a big ole mountain buck. As far as the SD cards, that was just a warning shot across the bow. Stay out of my spots! ?

I remember someone forgetting their meat pack when they shot a big ole mountain buck. As far as the SD cards, that was just a warning shot across the bow. Stay out of my spots! ?

He told me he put GPS tracking devices on your truck.