Striper & Bass Topwater, Trolling and Dropshotting

Scout'nStripers

Haven't posted in a while but I thought I would keep you guys up on the latest from Lanier stripers and bass this summer. I just finished the repairs on my skiff and getting ready to launch it this afternoon. We're right at the front of striper trolling season and it's shaping up to be a summer similar to last year with full lake levels and a wet start to summer. I'll be out on the south end this summer targeting bass, walleye and stripers so stay tuned for some great summertime fishing reports, videos and pics on Lanier this summer.

For you guys that want to learn more about summer trolling for stripers on Lake Lanier I'll be guest speaking on the 1st of July at Hammonds, courtesy of the Lanier Striper Club. I'll be covering my vast knowledge of trolling tactics and using artificials for stripers in the summer, as well as locating fish and the use of some of my successful tackle. Should take about 5-10 minutes to cover.:rofl: Just kidding, I promised it would take 30-45 minutes. You can also get the latest fishing reports in my blog and a few good fishing tips on my website as well. Looking forward to fishing this summer and posting a few results to help ya'll!

StriperrHunterr

Haven't posted in a while but I thought I would keep you guys up on the latest from Lanier stripers and bass this summer. I just finished the repairs on my skiff and getting ready to launch it this afternoon. We're right at the front of striper trolling season and it's shaping up to be a summer similar to last year with full lake levels and a wet start to summer. I'll be out on the south end this summer targeting bass, walleye and stripers so stay tuned for some great summertime fishing reports, videos and pics on Lanier this summer.

For you guys that want to learn more about summer trolling for stripers on Lake Lanier I'll be guest speaking on the 1st of July at Hammonds, courtesy of the Lanier Striper Club. I'll be covering my vast knowledge of trolling tactics and using artificials for stripers in the summer, as well as locating fish and the use of some of my successful tackle. Should take about 5-10 minutes to cover.:rofl: Just kidding, I promised it would take 30-45 minutes. You can also get the latest fishing reports in my blog and a few good fishing tips on my website as well. Looking forward to fishing this summer and posting a few results to help ya'll!

Excellent, welcome back, so...ya in? ::ke:::;

Scout'nStripers

Mike, the boss says no. She wants to striper fish this weekend. I don't believe it but she's burnt out on bass and wants to upgrade to something larger. How about a raincheck. Maybe we'll see you guys out there. BTW, love the avatar!

StriperrHunterr

Mike, the boss says no. She wants to striper fish this weekend. I don't believe it but she's burnt out on bass and wants to upgrade to something larger. How about a raincheck. Maybe we'll see you guys out there. BTW, love the avatar!

Thanks, it's from one of the guys on here last night. Epic thread to say the least.

I'll be out again on Sunday with me and my wife probably hunting stripes, maybe we can tie up for a moment?

Shoot me text so I have your number.

Scout'nStripers

I saw the epic thread. Typical. When I first saw the new avatar I just about spewed Red Bull all over the laptop. Classic!

Yea, we'll get together soon. I'm going to fish some bass tourneys this summer with one of my sponsored bass guys so we'll be doing more bass fishing than usual.

Scout'nStripers

I believe it starts around 6:15 at the old Hammonds store right behind the new one if they haven't changed the location. I'd get there early because they usually have some good chow before the meeting begins. Looks like they have a pretty good show planned for the evening and I'm working on a Power Point Preso with vids and pics for the show.

Hyper Sniper

Jim, Glad too have you as our guest speaker in July. The chow starts at 6:15 and the meeting will crank up at about 6:45 so you guys that want a better understanding of the summer trolling bite, should make it a point not to miss this one!!!

Thanks Jim for being willing to share your knowledge on this specialized tactic.

Scout'nStripers

Dan, I don't get to see you guys that often anymore so the pleasures all mine. Looking forward to it.:cheers:

brett30030

Is Lisa coming, i need some advice on Trout fishing on Lanier?

Scout'nStripers

Is Lisa coming, i need some advice on Trout fishing on Lanier?

Ha ha Brett! You gotta see the uncut version of the video when the hook buried in my thumb this morning. I made it private because I dropped 14 "F" bombs, 7 "MF" bombs, and a whole slew of other colorful words. I'm editing the final "F" bomb out of the hook removal video and I'll post it here in a fishing report as soon as the edit is done.

Ahab

Looking forward to seeing you again, old friend. Lots of knowledge about to be dropped at the next meeting.

Scout'nStripers

Looking forward to seeing you again, old friend. Lots of knowledge about to be dropped at the next meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you again Alex. It's been a while my friend.

Thanks Steve, hope to see you guys out on Lanier this summer.