Striper Swimbait Blowup Video

Last weekend I was able to do some striper fishing. I was lucky enough to catch a 10lb striper, be able to witness the attack, and get the whole thing on video. It was an absolutely incredible moment. My little brother was also able to get a 5-6lber as well. Of course my SD card was full when he caught it.

This video is made to keep your attention, and be fast action. Honest feedback / suggestions are very welcome.

Flaustin1

I seriously want to do some of that small river striper fishing. Been on my to do list for a while. Don't know where to start though.

I seriously want to do some of that small river striper fishing. Been on my to do list for a while. Don't know where to start though.

Find a lake that you know has a striper population. Find the rivers that flow into it from the top of the lake. Follow those up, up, up. You'd be very surprised how far up the stripers will go.

EZ Spin

Cool video and great advise on where to fish. Not sure I would have gone into a feeder creek like that but I sure will now! Great way to fish on a busy Labor Day Weekend! I also love fishing with that SPRO BBZ1 6 inch Sexy Lavender Shad Swimbait. Seems to work pretty well for you. I plan to watch the rest of your videos when I get of work.
Blessings!
Eric