Stuttgart

Kwaksmoka

Headed to Stuttgart next week, not sure how the hunting is going to be! I can’t control that but I can control after the hunt! If the ducks don’t show at least we can have a good time! Where are the good places to eat out there? Looking for local spots!

kc65

Kibbs bbq and chicken country as far as eats.....Waiting on a phone call for the ducks to arrive, so far they are slow in coming but that could change next week...Good luck...

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The sportsman's.... Good grub, cold beer, nice staff. If y'all could stop on the way and turn on the faucet to the white river as well as turn the thermostat down up north I'd really appreciate it.

Kwaksmoka

been watching weather for 2 weeks, keeps getting warmer! need a freeze up north asap

JROESEL

The sportsman's.... Good grub, cold beer, nice staff. If y'all could stop on the way and turn on the faucet to the white river as well as turn the thermostat down up north I'd really appreciate it.

It’s raining now Jb, and I saw about 10k this morning, we shot good this morning, I’m about an hour south of Jonesboro

Shug

Stopped there on the way back from Texas to see Mack's. We ate a a place owned by a guy from Israel...food was good and plentiful. Fields on the side of the road was full of snows with a few ducks.

If you want cranes and geese, hit me up for a great outfitter in Tx

MudDucker

Staff member
Country Store in DeWitt. Good home cooking and the best homemade pies anywhere.

kevbo3333

Open season has some good food with large portions. As far as ducks go there are a few around, need it to get cold up North and the river come up 2 more feet. You will have better hunting in Arkansas than GA for sure. You hunting fields or timber?

Kwaksmoka

Hunting fields the first day and supposed to shoot geese the last day, going to adjust from there. Gonna try to work all we can to get all we can.

kc65

Got the call, headed out in the morning....Ducks are there, buddies wearing them out...Go get em guys....

Kwaksmoka

KC65 thanks for the suggestion, just got back! Smashed the pintail specs and a few mallards, lots of ducks pushed down tuesday night, between stuttgart and pine bluff there were tons of ducks! wish we could have stayed longer getting better by the day for the last weekend.