suggestions for this forum

Automatic removal of adds

In the Lease Looking for Members and Land for Lease - Georgia Only,Looking for Land or Club - Georgia OnlLand For Lease - All other states outside of Georgia, Looking For Lease-All other states outside of Georgia
Looking for a lease or club outside Georgia, and Swap and SellHave adds automatically removed after 30 days of original posting date like graigslist does. This would eliminate looking at adds like clubs that are already full, land is already leased, person has alredy found club, item is already sold etc. This would make this forum easier to use and would eliminate alot of wasted time on phone calls, personal messages,emails etc.

DrCarter

Separate threads by district/area

Please separate threads by district/area in Georgia. It would make it a lot easier for people to find land in the area they are looking for instead of having to search the internet or look at a map to determine if the land is close or not to them.

Hunter922

Threads are deleted after 6 months. All information in the posting rules must be in the thread or it is deleted.

Headsortails

Any restrictions by state residence must be stated.

Etoncathunter

It would be nice to have subforums for regions. NW,NE,MW,ME,SW,SE to make it easier to search. It is a royal pain to have to scroll through 100 posts in south ga (lord i wish i was there) just to find 1 post here in nw ga. (Dang it sucks here)

Also it would be nice to have required AND ENFORCED standard title format. A fishing site i'm on does that with reports and it helps. Something like: county/size/members/type (qdm/trophy/state rules).

Ex: Murray, 1200/12,QDM

BGA

Easier searching abilities like Eton said above.

Map with address feature could help.

groundhawg

In the Lease Looking for Members and Land for Lease - Georgia Only,Looking for Land or Club - Georgia OnlLand For Lease - All other states outside of Georgia, Looking For Lease-All other states outside of Georgia
Looking for a lease or club outside Georgia, and Swap and SellHave adds automatically removed after 30 days of original posting date like graigslist does. This would eliminate looking at adds like clubs that are already full, land is already leased, person has alredy found club, item is already sold etc. This would make this forum easier to use and would eliminate alot of wasted time on phone calls, personal messages,emails etc.

I have found lease information years old and joined or guided other to join by following up on the past date information. Most of the time I search by county I am interested in and then can contact the person if I wish.

Would hate to see lease info gone in 30 or 60 or ...days. facepalm:facepalm:

groundhawg

Threads are deleted after 6 months. All information in the posting rules must be in the thread or it is deleted.

I have found lease information years old and joined or guided other to join by following up on the past date information. Most of the time I search by county I am interested in and then can contact the person if I wish.

Also a couple of leases I have posted information for has been posted in January or Feburary and still needed members in May or June. if the thread closed in 30 days we would just have to repost, over and over and over again. Have always followed up and added information when club was full and also closed the thread.

Hunter922

Also a couple of leases I have posted information for has been posted in January or Feburary and still needed members in May or June. if the thread closed in 30 days we would just have to repost, over and over and over again. Have always followed up and added information when club was full and also closed the thread.

DELETE after 6 months. If they still have openings then
re-post.

Rich Kaminski

Leases listed in 2002

This needs to be cleaned up by a moderator, who should just delete all posts and issue a notice that the lease section has been purged of all prior posts. This section is currently a real waste of time.