Summer weather thread

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What in the world does covid have to do with a hurricane? And why do hurricanes all have Mexican names now? Looks like this one is headed right over my son at Lejeune.

Head East

not For certain...mabee we ask dr science when he gets in. :p

Head East

For sure the weather reporter bracing against the storm whilst reporting will be wearin a mask AND some gloves.

forgat...and gobbles...can’t forget the gobbles.

Last edited:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
From what I understand, you have to pay out of your own pocket for all the maps and whatnot . You should start a Go Fund me page to recoup some of your money. I'm sure there are folks in here willing to help......Not me of course

stringmusic

From what I understand, you have to pay out of your own pocket for all the maps and whatnot . You should start a Go Fund me page to recoup some of your money. I'm sure there are folks in here willing to help......Not me of course
Yes, the maps are very expensive, like a million dollars. Cabelas sells them so gift cards would be perfect for me to get the maps back going. That is of course if you want to know exactly what the weather is gonna be so you don’t get caught in a nader and die, if you don’t care about that then don’t send me cabelas gift cards.

mark-7mag

Yes, the maps are very expensive, like a million dollars. Cabelas sells them so gift cards would be perfect for me to get the maps back going. That is of course if you want to know exactly what the weather is gonna be so you don’t get caught in a nader and die, if you don’t care about that then don’t send me cabelas gift cards.
I won’t send you a card but I appreciate all that you do.I mean, I have internet you know so I can get the weather anywhere. Ken Cook has a blog

stringmusic

I won’t send you a card but I appreciate all that you do.I mean, I have internet you know so I can get the weather anywhere. Ken Cook has a blog
You can get weather anywhere, but it will be the incorrect weather, I’m trying to save your life. And Ken Cook is a goober, I bet he didn’t even predict winter weather this year like I did.

mark-7mag

You can get weather anywhere, but it will be the incorrect weather, I’m trying to save your life. And Ken Cook is a goober, I bet he didn’t even predict winter weather this year like I did.
Don’t talk about Ken Cook like that , by God