Summer weather thread

stringmusic

I’m sure y’all ain’t had a clue what the weather has been doing, so I’m back to tell you what’s going on.

I’ve finally compiled all the data I need to let y’all know what’s going on. It’s hot, like really hot. You’re welcome

stringmusic

If y’all have any questions, let me know.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Thanks for the update Strang. I knew we could count on you!

baddave

:huh:i'm thinking this has been the most normal spring/summer i've seen in years . my wife and i have been talking about how the afternoon showers are like old times . my pear tree is kicking names , seeing muscadines ever where , figs kickin names , garden and yard makes me look like a genius . no , respectively , i disagree . i admit it could just be where i am . East georgia, now, is hot as a mug:cheers:

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Will it continue to be hot or will it cool? Is there potential to get more hotter?
This is all very confusing to me.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
:huh:i'm thinking this has been the most normal spring/summer i've seen in years . my wife and i have been talking about how the afternoon showers are like old times . my pear tree is kicking names , seeing muscadines ever where , figs kickin names , garden and yard makes me look like a genius . no , respectively , i disagree . i admit it could just be where i am . East georgia, now, is hot as a mug:cheers:
It has been at or a little below normal. I was still wearing sweat shirts in may turkey hunting. It’s been hot the last few weeks but not the unbearably hot weather we usually have. The talking head says it’s supposed to warm up next week though.

Core Lokt

Hotter than hot on the NF/SG line. Wet too but like mentioned, that seems to be the old normal from years ago. Now, if we can get winters to be like they used to be and hold some cold for weeks at a time we'll be good.

How many hairikuns are we gonna have strang?

turkeykirk

If you are in it one hurricane it is too much. Same for tornadoes.

stringmusic

Are we going to have a drought this fall after I plant my food plots.
And when do you think the peak of the scorcher will be this year.
Yes we will have a drought from the first of September through November during food plot plantin time, just like every year. facepalm:

stringmusic

Will it continue to be hot or will it cool? Is there potential to get more hotter?
This is all very confusing to me.
It will continue to be hot until it cools and then it will be hot again. I could send you my 30 day course on “what’s the weather gonna be like in Georgia during the summer” for the low price of $29.99 plus $99.99 shipping and handlin. PM me for details

stringmusic

Hotter than hot on the NF/SG line. Wet too but like mentioned, that seems to be the old normal from years ago. Now, if we can get winters to be like they used to be and hold some cold for weeks at a time we'll be good.

How many hairikuns are we gonna have strang?
I won’t know about hairikuns until I see what’s gonna happen with the CPU and the western overflow NAM CAP upper cavity downforce optic line from the easterly portion does. I’ll keep you updated

oops1

Buzzard Expert
It will continue to be hot until it cools and then it will be hot again. I could send you my 30 day course on “what’s the weather gonna be like in Georgia during the summer” for the low price of $29.99 plus $99.99 shipping and handlin. PM me for details

PM sent..I hope 90 days same as cash will suffice. If not..I’ll cut ya a check.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I won’t know about hairikuns until I see what’s gonna happen with the CPU and the western overflow NAM CAP upper cavity downforce optic line from the easterly portion does. I’ll keep you updated

Now do y'all see why he's so good at this?

Hey strang, my weather rock confirmed your forecast. It was hot.