Sumter County

silverbullet

I'm leasing property in Andersonville and another piece near the flint off reeves landing, has any rain fell in the past few weeks? Last time I was up a couple weeks ago my food plots were in dire straits. Hopefully we can get some rain soon.

Excavator

We are south of plains. Has not rained in 2 months on our farm! Thank god we have a Spring fed creek running through our farm. Thinking about irrigating 3-4 of our plots before next year. I know how that will go. Spend all that money and effort. Then we will have record rainfall for years!

dpoole

I'm leasing property in Andersonville and another piece near the flint off reeves landing, has any rain fell in the past few weeks? Last time I was up a couple weeks ago my food plots were in dire straits. Hopefully we can get some rain soon.

it has not rained

buc101

Was hunting this week on my place near Andersonville and no rain, lots of fresh rubs showing up though.

Excavator

Well? Must not be many hunting Sumter CO? For those of you
who do how is it looking this season? Chasing yet?

Curtis

Dry and quiet. No chasing and very little seen. Disappointing for this time of year. Hope this weekend's cooler temps move things along.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
I'm in western Macon county, and have not seen a deer in two weeks. Lots of activity at night.

southernman13

There's no doubt you'll hit it. Its happening to some degree right now. Big boys are getting fired up more every day. Good luck!!

Excavator

Cranking in Sumter! 3 bucks down in the past 2 days. Buck chased a doe through the back yard today at 2:30! 10 bucks seen this morning chasing.