Sun supper

pjciii

I sure do, but it's the only air fryer I've ever used. Don't rain on my parade, if it's junk, let me find out for myself.

No not at all. I ask out of ignorance. I see people talk about using them and see them everywhere from ingles to walmart and beyond.

I was one of the people that swears by Ron Popeal "set it and forget it". I just have limited counter space and limited storage now. I never went out and got an instipot because it just looked like a new fangled pressure Cooker. I know my son has one and he likes his.

By the way Quack. Real darn nice pizza. Wife doesnt say onion juice will run on her side and have you make a separate Pizza?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
No not at all. I ask out of ignorance. I see people talk about using them and see them everywhere from ingles to walmart and beyond.

I was one of the people that swears by Ron Popeal "set it and forget it". I just have limited counter space and limited storage now. I never went out and got an instipot because it just looked like a new fangled pressure Cooker. I know my son has one and he likes his.

By the way Quack. Real darn nice pizza. Wife doesnt say onion juice will run on her side and have you make a separate Pizza?

She knows betta !! :LOL: Complained that the pizza was 2/3's mine instead of half...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man alive, y'all were feasting! I am amazed constantly by the cooking talent on here.

I made chicken marsala and bowtie pasta. It was good, but I forgot to take pics of it.

Last edited: