Super stakes vs Wolf fangs

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
In this clay hardpan they seem to bend them and deform on the rear tabs just from driving. That’s without tugging on them. I dig them up with post hole diggers and still have to straighten or chunk them.
I tried a couple. They bent going in.

280 Man

Banned
A good friend from church has ask me to come to his place late next month to get rid of some coyotes. He says he hears many howling most every night. Im chomping at the bit to get it started. He said, I could use his 4-wheeler to run the property. (y) There's a huge power line that will afford me great access. But to be honest, that's where I'll probably lay the most traps.

Gotta get some bait and wolf fangs.

blt152

A good friend from church has ask me to come to his place late next month to get rid of some coyotes. He says he hears many howling most every night. Im chomping at the bit to get it started. He said, I could use his 4-wheeler to run the property. (y) There's a huge power line that will afford me great access. But to be honest, that's where I'll probably lay the most traps.

Gotta get some bait and wolf fangs.
Check out Southern Snares and Supplys. Brian use to have a special instate shipping rate for Georgia. Check out his Capital Punishment bait and One Night Stand Coyote gland lure. Tight Chains.

280 Man

Banned
Check out Southern Snares and Supplys. Brian use to have a special instate shipping rate for Georgia. Check out his Capital Punishment bait and One Night Stand Coyote gland lure. Tight Chains.

Yea, I've looked at their site before. Ive come close to buying some of that capital punishment before. Bad thing, I can't take advantage of in state shipping. I live in SC.

Doug B.

I tried a couple. They bent going in.
Wolf Fangs are the only stakes I use and they don't bend going in with me. They hardly ever bend coming out with me. Course i do trap mostly around farmland and it's not as hard as the packed red clay. Like I've said before though, I drill with a 2" auger bit usually a hole on each side of the cable and sometimes I can pull it out by hand. If not it comes out quick with my handy dandy homemade puller. If it is still hard to get out I just drill a third hole beside the cable. Easy peasy!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Wolf Fangs are the only stakes I use and they don't bend going in with me. They hardly ever bend coming out with me. Course i do trap mostly around farmland and it's not as hard as the packed red clay. Like I've said before though, I drill with a 2" auger bit usually a hole on each side of the cable and sometimes I can pull it out by hand. If not it comes out quick with my handy dandy homemade puller. If it is still hard to get out I just drill a third hole beside the cable. Easy peasy!
Sorry mjne were berkshires. Been thinking of trying wolf fangs

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Berkshires may be ok for softer earth but around my parts there's too much clay.. You can't run fast enough to give me any more Berkshires.
Lol. Yeah I got them to try a while back. I think it was a bad drought year. One blew out before I got it half way down the cable.

buckpasser

I tested the super stakes out on a carcass set and really liked them. I also found a device in the barn that looks and acts eerily similar to a store bought SS driver. I purchased a pile of them yesterday and plan to stick with them. WFs are cool, but I’ve wasted too much money on them.