Suspect in disturbance at Missouri Walmart says he was testing 2nd Amendment rights

Wonder what it would appear like if a couple million of us marched toward DC open carrying prior to a vote on New Gun legislation?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
So let me get this straight all of y’all would not be concerned if a man loaded with a AR, body armor, and looking like he did walked in Wal-Mart after a mass shooting has just occurred? facepalm:

What are y’all gonna do take your wife and kids up to him for a photo op or how about a autograph????

Good way to get your family killed y’all can trust idiots these days if you want but I choose to keep my family safe!

So let me get this straight all of y’all would not be concerned if a man loaded with a AR, body armor, and looking like he did walked in Wal-Mart after a mass shooting has just occurred? facepalm:

What are y’all gonna do take your wife and kids up to him for a photo op or how about a autograph????

Good way to get your family killed y’all can trust idiots these days if you want but I choose to keep my family safe!
That is not the point anyone here is making, quit sounding like one of the resident liberals that troll here.

I value your opinion 99.9% percent of the time, but what most of us here are simply saying is the young fellow was within his Constitutional right if the Walmart was a guyn free zone. Missouri is an open carry state to include rifles, shotguns, and hand guns.

Now, was it a stupid thing to do, yes.

I'm merely looking at it as it applies to Constitutional Law that most here hold dear in almost every case as it was written.

In another thread on gun control everyone is crying out against it, but when someone stupid like this young man exercises his right to legal open carry everyone is against it.

BobbyG

ANTI-AMERICAN
That is not the point anyone here is making, quit sounding like one of the resident liberals that troll here.

I value your opinion 99.9% percent of the time, but what most of us here are simply saying is the young fellow was within his Constitutional right if the Walmart was a guyn free zone. Missouri is an open carry state to include rifles, shotguns, and hand guns.

I'm merely looking at it as it applies to Constitutional Law that most here hold dear in almost every case as it was written.
So should the fireman be charged?

Rackmaster

That is not sounding like anything but a man dressed in body armor holding a AR after a mass shooting has occurred in another Walmart is not something I or my family will stick around for the outcome on!

If you want to you can that is your risk not mine!

I have NEVER seen anyone in body armor with a AR walk into any public place! Handgun yes I have seen it and it doesn’t bother me!

This has nothing to do with open carry or gun rights which I support but I will not subject my family to danger in that form!

That is YOUR life if you choose to play with it!

If I am a Liberal for keeping my family safe SO BE IT better than being DEAD!

kmckinnie

Staff member

So your in there with wife and child. How do u react to his open carry after what just happened.
Finish your shopping or find a exit.

Rackmaster

I see open carry out there like a 45 in a holster on side all the time by Civilians
So I guess the next time I am in Applebee’s eating a steak a man with a AR in body armor can walk in and lay his gun on the table and eat!

Check be darned I’m outa there!

kmckinnie

Staff member
So I guess the next time I am in Applebee’s eating a steak a man with a AR in body armor can walk in and lay his gun on the table and eat!

Check be darned I’m outa there!
I walk in and ask for a corner seat. Lean mine up in the corner. Facing the door. I’m old school. 😂😂😂

I wasn't there with or without my family, I really don't know how I would've reacted.

Again, I'm not making ANY reference to being there with MY family and how I would have reacted. I'm simply making reference to the 2A and the Law as it applies to the State of MO, that's it.

Every thread in this here PF on any infringement on the 2A you guys are adamantly against, but when this young foolish kid exercised his you are against it.

If you can't see your double standard there you are blind.

I'm not condoning what he did, but his Constitutional right and State right to do so.