sweepstakes winner

found out I am the 2005 grand prize, winner of the everyday sportsman tv show. get a 3 day trophy deer and hog hunt at deerfield plantation in south carolina, going to be on tv. anyone on here from the low country in so. carolina, tell me how the hunting is there in late september.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Congradulations ::ke: I hope you have a good trip.

Last edited:

Trizey

Congrats :clap:

Sorry, don't know anything about the hunting over there.

s.c. hunting

Started deer hunting in s.c. in 1987, low country is cult., swamps, and pine plantations. Lots of deer with QDM starting to see some nice bucks. Baiting is legal, season starts aug. 15th, rut seems to be in Oct. In Sept. most corn fields are combined if any soybeans are left there will be nice bucks nearby. They still might be in groups(the bucks) most of the time the mature bucks will not come in the fields till dark, try to hunt a staging area between bedding and the beans. AM hunts should be near oaks dropping acorns, if avail., as i've seen bucks under oaks as late as 10:00 am in the past. You will see lots of deer! Have a fun and safe trip.
jeff :cool:

gadeerwoman

Somebody who actually won a sweepstakes??!! Now that makes me believe there really is an easter bunny! Congratulations!!

raghorn

PM cpiper, he'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about lower S.C. and then some. (Kinda long winded ::ke: )

Woody52

Let us know when it aires on tv and what channell. We'd like to see it!!! Good luck and bag a biggun'.