Taking care of bidness......handling a cravin' that NCHB threw down recently

Dub

Catfish & shrimp.......doused with lemon juice & Crystal hot sauce.

Vidalia onions & jalapeños in the hushpuppy mix.

One of these sweet potatoes was judy-chopped with a dull blade.

Hit the fries with Pineapple Head rub once they came outa the fryer.

The cocktail sauce was insufficient.....hit it up bigly with some horseradish. Bought a bottle of that oddball tartar sauce....didn't mess with it.

Mixed up a batch of slaw: honey, Duke's mayo & red wine vinegar.

The kids were gonna make me have cauliflower-crust pizza tonight loaded with everything but meat. Nay, nay. Where there is a NCHB cravin' there is a way. :banana::cheers:

Getting my eat-on and watch the news channels and see which one/s of them are covering UFO's again tonight. They've been rolling strong with them since the 60 Minutes piece. Ocean-dwelling UFO's.....better leave our shrimp alone. :biggestshoot:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man oh man! That looks fantastic, Dub!

menhadenman

Catfish & shrimp.......doused with lemon juice & Crystal hot sauce.

Vidalia onions & jalapeños in the hushpuppy mix.

One of these sweet potatoes was judy-chopped with a dull blade.

Hit the fries with Pineapple Head rub once they came outa the fryer.

The cocktail sauce was insufficient.....hit it up bigly with some horseradish. Bought a bottle of that oddball tartar sauce....didn't mess with it.

Mixed up a batch of slaw: honey, Duke's mayo & red wine vinegar.

The kids were gonna make me have cauliflower-crust pizza tonight loaded with everything but meat. Nay, nay. Where there is a NCHB cravin' there is a way. :banana::cheers:

Getting my eat-on and watch the news channels and see which one/s of them are covering UFO's again tonight. They've been rolling strong with them since the 60 Minutes piece. Ocean-dwelling UFO's.....better leave our shrimp alone. :biggestshoot:
Amen to the House Autry

GA1dad

My my my,,, I think you might have bounced that craving my way,,, that looks crazy good!!!

Redbow

I try to keep my craving for catfish and shrimp at bay about once every week over at a hole in the wall cafe about 20 miles from us. They have the absolute best catfish I have ever eaten, I sure wish I knew where they get their fillets from.

What you fixed there looks great also makes me hungry just looking at that fine meal.

Reactions: Dub

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dang Dub. You done throwed down boy. That’s off the chain, out of the barn and down by the creek deliciousness.

Reactions: Dub