Talbot County 2018

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Saw 2 scraps this weekend. Haven't put cameras out yet this year.

Huntfish53

Anybody hunt this weekend?

Huntfish53

It is not fun working in 93 degree and 70 percent humidity weather.

We went from 6:30-3:00, planted all our plots this weeekend, no rain in sight ?

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
We had some out of state hunters claim to have seen a bear last year. I really thought that they had seen a hog and couldn't make an accurate ID. Maybe they did see one.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Looks like a good chance of rain next week with cooler temps. Think I will plant this weekend.

riddler

We are planting this weekend. Headed down Thursday. Always an adventure planting in the SAND....Our food plots are never great. We are having some luck with planting lot of trees each year but have not found much that will grow in the sand other than Rye and Winter Peas and some clover does ok. Good Luck to all....Maybe the cooler weather is close.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
We are planting this weekend. Headed down Thursday. Always an adventure planting in the SAND....Our food plots are never great. We are having some luck with planting lot of trees each year but have not found much that will grow in the sand other than Rye and Winter Peas and some clover does ok. Good Luck to all....Maybe the cooler weather is close.
We always had good success with crimson clover and winter wheat in the sands of Taylor Co.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I've never seen a bear in Talbot co. But have seen plenty of sign (scratching post and tracks) over the years. I sure love that County.. Spent most of my life stomping ground down that way!