TALBOT COUNTY 2020

Junkyarddawg724

First weekend in Talbot almost here. Im big bone only, but my brother has the ticket to put anything legal in the freezer.

They moving around at all?

awoods

Lol!!! Good one Barry! I’m sure there is at least 1 or 2 still around. The hunting was really slow last weekend at our club. 10 or so guys hunting and only a handful of does seen. As we are getting closer to Nov, the action will pick up. Chapman had some nice deer at the cooler and guys are killing big bucks across the state. Saw several new rubs and scrapes between muzzleloader and gun opener weekends.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Lol!!! Good one Barry! I’m sure there is at least 1 or 2 still around. The hunting was really slow last weekend at our club. 10 or so guys hunting and only a handful of does seen. As we are getting closer to Nov, the action will pick up. Chapman had some nice deer at the cooler and guys are killing big bucks across the state. Saw several new rubs and scrapes between muzzleloader and gun opener weekends.
I,ll be down week after next.Hunting Scouting/guiding in Grady Co next week.

Wifeshusband

I wanna say last year I paid fuller 80 for a regular cut and 90 with hot sausage (best batch of sausage I've ever had from them).
I used Fullers in Geneva last year and I believe I paid around $75. I used them for many years, alternating between them and Daffins in Columbus.
They always did a real nice job except last year they shorted me a roast, so I took my business this year to Souther Boys off 27 in Cusseta. They do vaccum packaging. They quoted me $90 with some kind of discount for cash. Not sure about that. Anyway, Good luck to you.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I process my own.Leggs#10 seasoning and a 70/ 30 mix of meat to bacon.

Junkyarddawg724

Heck of a weekend for us outside of woodland. Between 3 guys we saw well over 20 and saw deer nearly every sit. Harvested 2 does and my brother missed our biggest buck on camera with an "on the run" shot. We took care of a couple hogs for the landowner too. Saw a HUGE buck on Chalybeate springs road on our way this morning.

Young bucks were chasing. The next 2 weeks should be phenomenal.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Got this boy on my cam while I was working out of state, I swear they know my schedule, hunted that same area this past weekend and no sight of him. Very few shots heard Sat and Sun around us, should be getting better from here on out.
Can't figure out if he is 3 or 4 yrs old though?

Attachments

• MFDC2804.JPG
    MFDC2804.JPG
    443.7 KB · Views: 86

Huntfish53

Got this boy on my cam while I was working out of state, I swear they know my schedule, hunted that same area this past weekend and no sight of him. Very few shots heard Sat and Sun around us, should be getting better from here on out.

That's a dandy

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
That's a surenuff good one.Been hunting here 25 years. I,m gonna go with 4.5 or older.