TALBOT COUNTY 2022

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Ain't lookin good.... and I planted all my plots on the 24th. And not a drop since then,

1664795279993.png

awoods

Saw spike and 5 pointer sat morning. Nothing sat night. 2 does sun morning. Glad to be back in the woods…only gets better from here!

greg j

How was everyone's opening day in Talbot? Our club shot 5 does and one buck. I had a shot at a doe but passed, hoping a buck was following but it was not to be. Saw one buck but it was a 4 pointer so it got a pass also. Will be back in 2 weeks.

SouthPaw Draw

2 nice bucks taken on opening day on our club. No chasing yet, can't do anything but get better going forward. The rut usually peaks out in our area around Nov 15th.

awoods

3 does and 1 nice 8 pointer down at our club. I did see some activity…2 small bucks sparring, 4 pointer chasing a doe and a spike dogging 2 does. Deer sightings were good, most of our guys saw deer every sit.

SouthPaw Draw

We got a problem....

Attachments

• pig 1.jpg
    pig 1.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 39
  • pig 2.jpg
    pig 2.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 39
  • pigs.jpg
    pigs.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 39

Meriwether Mike

Since dumping out corn became legal the pigs are spreading.(n)

Albuds

Hunted our place in northeast corner of Talbot Thursday evening through last night. Three out of five hunts saw nothing. Otherwise saw only two spikes. Acorns seem plentiful. Yesterday morning one of the noisiest I’ve experienced between leaves and acorns falling.
Though the entirety of the five hunts heard only a single rifle shot. Wondering what others in Talbot experienced this weekend.

greg j

About the same for our club off hawkins road. Saw a doe and a 3 pointer. Couldn't get a shot at the doe. Only heard a couple of distant shots. Acorns EVERYWHERE!

We are seeing several small bucks and does. Getting pictures of new bucks almost every week. One of the best acorns crops we have had in years. Scrapes all over. Love is in the air.

Attachments

• 6A7519BE-B56F-437C-974B-B310BEEA3350.png
    6A7519BE-B56F-437C-974B-B310BEEA3350.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 9
  • FE2728B1-09DE-4923-9A2E-AE594A9DCC6C.jpeg
    FE2728B1-09DE-4923-9A2E-AE594A9DCC6C.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 9