TALBOT COUNTY 2022

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
The rut is in full swing here in Geneva. Past two days they have been chasing all day and all night. Saw lots of bucks we don't have on any of our 20 cameras! As I love to say to my wife "It's the rut I'm going hunting"
Congrats to the hunter.

We are off Old Talbotton Rd very close to Upson Line. We were covered up in bucks for the three days we were in the woods. They are definitely chasing and moving all day. Funny though, did not see a single doe. They are in hiding or locked up! Took a great 8pt that we have never seen on any of our cameras. He was an old man, with lots of recent battle scars on his scalp. processor guessed him to be 6.5yo. 200# beast. Was looking for another doe this trip but never saw her, but had plenty of opportunities for another buck. Good luck this week, should be productive.

SlipperyHill Mo

Had unique ground shooting house stole around 12-6 off James Posey Road in Talbot county. Game warden has been notified. Pretty sure it is the only one like it in Talbot county. I am contacting all hunting camps nearby.

If you seen it on a truck please let me know.

$200 Rewards for retrieval!!

Thanks

Attachments

• 2AAA950F-A67F-4E04-B194-C19F70F45367.jpeg
    2AAA950F-A67F-4E04-B194-C19F70F45367.jpeg
    510.7 KB · Views: 23

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Had unique ground shooting house stole around 12-6 off James Posey Road in Talbot county. Game warden has been notified. Pretty sure it is the only one like it in Talbot county. I am contacting all hunting camps nearby.

If you seen it on a truck please let me know.

$200 Rewards for retrieval!!

Thanks
That's not good.

HavocLover

I was in the general area Thursday of this past week but didnt see anything out of the ordinary.

I was in a club several years ago in Bama that had a blind out of plastic culvert pipe.. genius idea but that thing was hot during early months and cold during the cool months.

Huntfish53

Anybody gonna try it one more time this weekend?

SlipperyHill Mo

Neighbor killed 40+ in last year. i killed about 8 in my traps including a Pig Brig. Have not seen any in several months. Neighbor has only seen a big black boar every now and then.