TALBOT COUNTY 2022

Anybody know these 2 yahoo’s? They helped themselves to a tour of our place Thursday afternoon. Off James Posey Road and Hart Road.

Attachments

• 2305A35E-C9E7-4B86-9B67-B41581F8F944.jpeg
    2305A35E-C9E7-4B86-9B67-B41581F8F944.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 68
  • 0BE6D932-7A76-491F-B2AA-5DDCDCBCA673.png
    0BE6D932-7A76-491F-B2AA-5DDCDCBCA673.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 70

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Anybody know these 2 yahoo’s? They helped themselves to a tour of our place Thursday afternoon. Off James Posey Road and Hart Road.
Looks like maybe a father,son.
Might be looking to take over a lease?????

thumper523

"I think your camera may have wrong date it was not 32 the 9th"
I got a spypoint link micro that says 32 degrees year round. Works fine.
We had some timber brokers riding around last week. No notification from timber company. They were in a SxS too.

HavocLover

"I think your camera may have wrong date it was not 32 the 9th"
I got a spypoint link micro that says 32 degrees year round. Works fine.
We had some timber brokers riding around last week. No notification from timber company. They were in a SxS too.

Spypoint, that’s the first problem… I hated them things…. Never again!

Sounds like your timber company has the same customer service as ours. As long as that check cashes they couldn’t care less about us!

SlipperyHill Mo

Been seeing quite a few. Saw three groups yesterday including a few Tom’s on or near my property. Saw a flock of about 30 a couple of weeks ago with some Toms.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Plane Crash Thursday am off Poplar Trace south of 80 Looks like it was on Delta Hunting club or just south of it. Cessna 210. Pilot died in crash.
Mo- it was actually just over our property line to the south, they did access the site thru one of our gates we share with a neighboring property.
Prayers for the family of the pilot too, he was so close to getting to Thomaston airport which was his destination.