Talking off warts

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I had a great aunt who was 1/4 Creek Indian if that matters, that got rid of my warts. She used the potato method. She cut the tater and rubbed it on my 4 warts then told me to go bury half of it by a grave and forget about it. Week or so later they were gone.
Also had a boss that ripped one off my hand. I prefer the tater method.

twtabb

Knew a girl
Back in school that rub a wart off. Had one on my pecker and she rub it right off. The wart!!!

Last edited:

Havana Dude

When I was a small boy, I had one pop up on my hand. An old lady rubbed some of her spit on it for about a minute. Several days later, wart was gone, and never had another. That was about 50 years ago.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
when I was round 4 or 5 years old, I remember my mom taking me to an old woman who rubbed a wart on my hand, and gave me something to bury. I don't even remember what it was, but that wart went away, and I have had a few others, but they seem to go away on their own after a couple weeks

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I used the duct tape trick to get most of my hand warts. The laser at the dermatologist did the trick on a couple of stubborn ones.

buckpasser

My grandfather could (and I assume can still) do it. He refuses to tell his secret, but I remember him rubbing on the spot and talking. It wasn’t long and it would disappear. He’s elderly and in bad shape now. Maybe I’ll ask him about it again before it’s too late.

Redbow

Had a couple of warts as a kid on my fingers. Went to an old man that so I was told he could talk them off. Well it didn't work for me. And the passage in the Bible about stopping bleeding when it is read I have heard from many people years ago but not lately. When asked where that passage in the Bible was each time I was told well I can't tell you exactly but its in there..If someone knows then post it. I have known preachers who did not recommend messing around with things such as this..

Had a uncle that would pick up a rock rub it on a wart and place it back exactly where it was and warts would go away. My daddy would dig the seeds out one by one with his old timer

Bigtimber

Had a uncle that would pick up a rock rub it on a wart and place it back exactly where it was and warts would go away. My daddy would dig the seeds out one by one with his old timer

Been told long ago to find a bone in the woods.....pick it up and rub the wart til it was warm....put it back in the exact same spot and NEVER return to that spot. Wart would go away....

Havana Dude

Did a little experiment. My daughter (23), had a small wart pop up on her finger. She had tried a couple OTC remedies, very little results. I had my wife rub saliva on the wart and told daughter to just let it dry and leave it be, and just go on with normal handwashing etc once it dried. 2 weeks later, wart is gone. I don’t think there’s any voodoo involved, I think it’s a chemistry issue.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
A few drops of liquid nitrogen applied with a Q-Tip will take them off in a few seconds. After the application of the nitrogen, take a credit card or something similar and just scrape it right off. It won't even bleed and just a little truncated shaped hole is all that will remain. It works on sun spots, skin tags, moles and about anything else that's not malignant and above the skin surface.

Your Dr. will most likely have it on hand or your local welding supply will have it.

It's not a controlled substance, so you don't need a license or permit. You could get a gozillion gallons- nothing can stop the sale.

Didn't work for me. I have three on one hand that has been frozen numerous times. Still there, at least two-three yrs now

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
L
Didn't work for me. I have three on one hand that has been frozen numerous times. Still there, at least two-three yrs now
try putting duct tape on them and leave it a couple of weeks. You may not want your restaurant customers to see it. It gets grungy and has to be changed occasionally. It worked on some I has.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
L

try putting duct tape on them and leave it a couple of weeks. You may not want your restaurant customers to see it. It gets grungy and has to be changed occasionally. It worked on some I has.

I did try it before on non working days.

And the passage in the Bible about stopping bleeding when it is read I have heard from many people years ago but not lately. When asked where that passage in the Bible was each time I was told well I can't tell you exactly but its in there..If someone knows then post it. I have known preachers who did not recommend messing around with things such as this..
The blood passage is Ezekiel 16:6
I heard about the blood scripture from an old Pentecostal preacher during a men’s prayer meeting when I was maybe 23yo. The next week I was hanging a tree stand and was cutting a long strap with a sharp knife I layed my hand open. I had memorized the scripture out of curiosity when he mentioned it. Right there in the tree I spoke the scripture and immediately it stopped bleeding I still had the cut and flap of skin but it never bled again and healed up like normal. Years later when my daughter was about two she fell and busted her lip real bad lot of blood her mom and her both flipping out. I remembered the scripture and spoke it same thing bleeding stopped instantly. I’ve never heard about it being wrong to quote. I know the Bible says every scripture is the inspired word of God. I know it works and surely hope God doesn’t consider it witchcraft. I’ve heard various other similar healing or sayings that I’d never mess with because it is not in the scripture.
* After pondering on the thought, I don’t believe it is wrong to quote a scripture like this. In the Bible the Devil does quote scripture but never exactly he always twist it somehow like the temptation of Jesus in the Wilderness or twisting the wording to Eve in the garden about Gods warning. I don’t think witchcraft can be denied it’s in the Bible so we know it does exist, maybe not like TV and movies but it is real. I think a witch would be more scared to quote directly from the Bible for any use. Also brings to mind the scripture Luke 11:18 a demon or witch would not could not use the Bible for evil purposes. Didn’t mean to derail the thread but got me to thinking.

Last edited: