TBG Spring Hunt

Todd Cook

Thank you for hosting the hunt Buck, and all that made it out. I really enjoyed myself for several days. Beautiful weather and great company. The game was there, and I came close twice but it wasn't to be this time. But that didn't matter, we'll get em next time.

bowhunterdavid

What a great time we had at Tuckahoe this past weekend. Thank you Buck again for hosting it and letting me tag along with you,and you to Todd Cook. I saw plenty of game and came real close Saturday afternoon but things didn't work out but that's hunting. Great folks and good times for sure. I'm already looking forward to the next one, and yea i got to meet that Dendy feller to. Food was awesome Saturday night Buck. I wish i had a bowl of that Peach Cobbler now.

To make a long story short, thanks to Buck for hosting and to all the attendees. I had a great time, saw some beautiful country and learned some things. Mostly, I learned to be close to Dee, but not right next to him, if it's raining.

dutchman

Good place, good folks, good weather all added together equals good times. Thanks for all that everyone did to make it fine! Ken brought some outstanding homemade bologna, Kielbasa and mustard that was fantastic. Buck cooked a good meal on Saturday evening. You folks who stay at home during these hunts are really missing out on a big time!

dutchman

Next time we should make a picture of what we get by the end of the weekend.
I would also thank those who pulled down flagging ribbon other hunters left behind. I k ow i pulled down probably a mile of it. This is a huge problem that we as TBG need to address at the state level. It is just plain sorryness and lazyness on hunters behalf.

frankwright

I am still stuck out here in the woods! Somebody pulled down all my marker ribbons so I can get back to the truck.
Can somebody send a search party? I just ate my last pop tart!

Todd Cook

I am still stuck out here in the woods! Somebody pulled down all my marker ribbons so I can get back to the truck.
Can somebody send a search party? I just ate my last pop tart!

I can only say one thing to that Frank: OnX Maps. The best thing since sliced bread. :)

strothershwacker

We thought you were coming this weekend. Bowhunterdavid made his first hunt with us. I think he'll be back!
Wanted to be there somethin awful but had something come up. I had been shootin everyday and sharpining broadheads and everything. Hopefully i can catch the next gathrin/hunt. Yall got it planned yet?

Todd Cook

Wanted to be there somethin awful but had something come up. I had been shootin everyday and sharpining broadheads and everything. Hopefully i can catch the next gathrin/hunt. Yall got it planned yet?
The Northern Zone Shoot is coming up May 18 at Ranger Ga. It's a one day 3d shoot. Me and a couple of the fellow are working on the northern and central zone hunts for deer season now. One will be in sept and one in november. More details to come.