Team 1 “Wild Turkey” ?

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
We decided to take a little road trip... we hunted Rio's in Texas for a couple of days. Close but didn't happen. We're on the road now heading to New Mexico. Hopefully we can get on some birds. If not I'm going to have a great time trying!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Better pictures :) Tent camping. We had a great time hunting for Merriams in NM. It was our second double, we got one last year too. I love seeing the elk and mule deer, even better, finding sheds! This time we caught native brown trout in a tiny little river.trout1.jpgcamp3.jpgDebbie2.jpgdouble2.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
PHEEEnominal!! WOW is right! That is awe inspiring right there! BEAUTIFUL! congratulations.......I’m so jelly !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Your one turkey killing lady , my daughter loves it now , I hope she’s still enjoying it later in life !

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
You know I didn't put that tag line under my name... one of our Mod's did that. I'm just trying to live up to it :) The truth is I just love being in the woods hunting or fishing. When we were camping every meal had some kind of wild game on the plate.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Tomboy boots I really strongly feel as if y'all are enjoy the green earth just as God intended!!! Congrats on another fine season and an adventerous life!!!!!!!!!!!