Team 1 "PB&Jellyheads"

Will-dawg

They don't wanna play with you. Oh they've noticed their team! They're like nah!!!

Gator8em

My team must be out scouting hard, they going to be all over em, when this deal gets going.

OneBadDawg

Hey Guys, glad to be on the team. It looks like some of y'all will be hunting private land birds. The private land I hunt only seems to hold deer and varmints so I'll be public land only this season. I got lined up for one of the quota hunts down at Piedmont NWR.

Gator8em

Hey Guys, glad to be on the team. It looks like some of y'all will be hunting private land birds. The private land I hunt only seems to hold deer and varmints so I'll be public land only this season. I got lined up for one of the quota hunts down at Piedmont NWR.

Sounds like a plan

TurkeyBird

I'm looking forward to another fun year in the challenge! With the limit cut back to 6, I'm guessing it will be closer than ever.

Looks like I'm getting it started early this coming weekend for the youth season. Anybody else heading out or got any gobbling reports?

OneBadDawg

I was out in the blood mountain wilderness two weekends prior and came across some gobbling. I'll be out scouting Sunday at either Piedmont or Redlands. No kids so I won't make the youth opener.

Gator8em

I'm looking forward to another fun year in the challenge! With the limit cut back to 6, I'm guessing it will be closer than ever.

Looks like I'm getting it started early this coming weekend for the youth season. Anybody else heading out or got any gobbling reports?

Its slow in my neck of the woods at the moment but its always like that early.