Team 1

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Arkie 1
Jwmartin
Bubbafowler

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Y’all in the hot seat. Y’alls team is rated # 1
Congrats. GL

bubbafowler

Well good news is I picked up another 100 tract of pasture and hay fields this year where I normally see birds in spring. Bad news is none of the spring birds have shown up on any of my tracts. I will get to hunt opening weekend on a WMA quota hunt. Maybe birds be here by second week.

jwmartin

I’m ready fellas. Live on border of Georgia. Will be hunting both sc and ga. I should be able to contribute. I’m fired up about getting in the woods with my 11 yr old girl and 10 yr old boy for youth days this weekend.

bubbafowler

More good news. Guy building my house saw 16 turkeys pulling in driveway. It 150 acres of family land that only I turkey hunt. Haven't seen a turkey in 5 years!! Glad they're back,!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
More good news. Guy building my house saw 16 turkeys pulling in driveway. It 150 acres of family land that only I turkey hunt. Haven't seen a turkey in 5 years!! Glad they're back,!!

Good luck this season I hope you get a couple gooduns! Arkie was on my team last year and took some niceuns. Best of luck to yall this season.

bubbafowler

Trucks loaded up. When I get off tomorrow I'm headed to a WMA for a quota hunt. Hopefully find a bird before dark to target Saturday morning!! I'm a perfect world at least.

jwmartin

Took my daughter on youth day and called a good bird to 15 yards. He was attacking my jake decoy so much that she couldn’t get a shot because of him moving. He finally flogged it off the stake and got nervous. She missed him going away at about 20-25 yards. An hr later I called in another longbeard to 25 yds but was across property line. It was a great hunt that we both enjoyed , regardless of the miss.

bubbafowler

I saw a bird on the WMA Friday scouting. Saturday morning heard a hen that's all. Covered 18,000 steps according to my phone and saw very little turkey sign and one hen. Went this morning and heard one bird gobble way off one time. Gave up around 10 and came home. Got home and saw a bird down the street in property I can hunt but chose to leave him alone and go to town with the family.