Team 10-BkW & the Boys

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Howdy BKW and chobrown, looking forward to a great spring, bkw u gonna have to keep a close eye on kmac !

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Kmac, No Reroll. You drew from the bowls. Guess the luck was on my side! And I got my eyes on Him Antharper. He watched me put up my ground blind this Morning!

antharper

Staff member
Bkw don't show him no more trail cam photos!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Conspiracy right here :cry::cry:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Ha. No need for that antharper. Good luck to you and your team this season!

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Antharper, They just Jealous because y'all got the only girl on a team. And I just ran IMac off our Lease:biggrin2:

chobrown

checking in, looks like we should have a good year!

antharper

Staff member
Glad to be on your team again chobrown , looks like we got the better Mckinnie this time !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Not sure where to put this....
BkW thanks for putting my dresser in the spare bedroom from the barn. The mice where making nest in my sock drawer. That means a lot to me.
Now that I have all your turkey blinds up and inplace and changed the locks on the gates to your key only for the turkey season......
Do u think we could move my bed from the barn to the spare room till turkey season is over.

I hope u do great. Maybe after the season I could sleep in the master bedroom again also.

PS.
I swear I was just kidding about sneaking in there on the 500 acres. I know it's only enough for you.

antharper

Staff member
Not sure where to put this....
BkW thanks for putting my dresser in the spare bedroom from the barn. The mice where making nest in my sock drawer. That means a lot to me.
Now that I have all your turkey blinds up and inplace and changed the locks on the gates to your key only for the turkey season......
Do u think we could move my bed from the barn to the spare room till turkey season is over.

I hope u do great. Maybe after the season I could sleep in the master bedroom again also.

PS.
I swear I was just kidding about sneaking in there on the 500 acres. I know it's only enough for you.

Sounds kinda like me by the time season is over

antharper

Staff member
Bkw lets see that new 20ga turkey killer

chobrown

No worries, I got one or two she can borrow.