Team 10 "Wild Turkey Fanatics"

Johnny 71

Junebug
Hey, guys I'm ready to go, first time in the challenge so any advice, send it my way

Last edited:

chobrown

Checking in. Glad to have u on board Johnny

chobrown

Gator8em

Hey, guys I'm ready to go, first time in the challenge so any advice, send it my way

If you shoot a bonus bird, take good pics, and let your team look at them before you post on the kill thread. Look at the example pics. And have a goodtime.

antnye

This team has an unfair advantage. I have inside intelligence that a member of this team possesses a weapon what is equivalent to a nuclear warhead for gobblers. :bounce:

Last edited:

chobrown

This team has an unfair advantage. I have inside intelligence that a member of this team possesses a weapon what is equivalent to a nuclear warhead for gobblers. :bounce:

Dont worry I promise I will only use it 3 times. LOL :banana::banana:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What's up chobrown , good to see u back , at the last minute, good luck this season!

Johnny 71

Junebug
Got three nice birds sighted on two different properties, hope they are still there in two weeks, going to go scout some mountain birds now, I think this is going to be a good year for turkey hunting

GAMHUNTER35

ok just checking in i am down south had 5 toms on camera 3 days ago hope they stay put going to be hunting alot of public land also hope to get my 3 this year

chobrown

Sounds like we gone have a good year here!!

Anybody got any ideas on a team name???

I like Wild Turkey Fanatics

Johnny 71

Junebug
I'm good with the name y'all choose, I'm not good with stuff like that, Got two birds to gobble on public land today, my Dad's eyes lit up like a kid when he heard them

chobrown

Hear any this morning?