Team 12 “ 7 Tom Turkey “

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
kmckinnie
Jrad17
PharmHunter

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’m here. Got 4 shells for the shotgun.
2brown ,a green & a black shell.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
4 shells... u must only plan on killing 1 !

Roger that, I'm here! First time in this contest as well. Looks like we have a contest veteran to lead. Should be a great spring, starting in Florida this weekend.

Hate not to able to enter it if I connect on a big Osceola down there though kmckinnie, since we won't be started yet here.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Roger that, I'm here! First time in this contest as well. Looks like we have a contest veteran to lead. Should be a great spring, starting in Florida this weekend.

Hate not to able to enter it if I connect on a big Osceola down there though kmckinnie, since we won't be started yet here.

That is correct. Post pics of him on here if u like. We enjoy seeing success.

I will PM my number. It’s best to PM. Don’t want personal info on the internet.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hope all my pics work. Them judges ... looking close.

We need one more