Team 13 “HEAD BUSTERS’

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Well the turkeys at my spot get to live a few more days. Only heard 1 gobble yesterday and none this morning after hearing 8-10 different birds from the same area Sunday and Monday morning. I'll be back after them Saturday morning

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
IMG_1316.JPG
I shot this guy in the ear with a turkey load yesterday morning. How many points is he worth Kmac?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
View attachment 963594
I shot this guy in the ear with a turkey load yesterday morning. How many points is he worth Kmac?
You ran off all your turkeys in 2 days and you want to know how many points for a pig ??
This topic is under review !

Well u did better than most so far congrats ???? on the pork.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
You ran off all your turkeys in 2 days and you want to know how many points for a pig ??
This topic is under review !

Well u did better than most so far congrats ???? on the pork.
I had just got of my 4 wheeler and 8 of those jokers came running into the foodplot I was standing next to. I heard 1 gobble before I shot and haven't heard one since. Hmmmm

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
@Wlrountree hows your season been going? It's been to quiet on our thread. I'll be back after them tomorrow. I had a gobbler skirt around my setup yesterday and missed him walking away from me. I'll be in the same spot at 6:50 in the morning

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
They were gobbling but went straight away from me off the property I've got permission to hunt. We'll be starting a job on that property in a couple weeks and I'll be able to hunt them every morning for a couple hours

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'll be back after them when this weather moves out. It's actually a beutiful morning here in newton county. I'm eating a biscuit and watching a hay field. Seen a hen in it Saturday but we've been working here for a week and I haven't heard a gobble

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Pictures to come. I finally closed the deal this morning
Alright. I went a couple mornings last week but the birds seem to know where the property line is. I'll try that spot this week then I'm headed back to my club for the weekend