Team 14 - The Offical “Box Call Bandits”

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
antharper ( I just want a hat. :) )

Swamprat ( Leader of the B. C. Bandits)

GameHunter ( A Killer )

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What’s up swamprat and gamehunter , I’m here checking in , ready for another spring !

Swamprat

Swamprat
Oh this is a great sign....14 is my favorite number.

Few more weeks:shoot:

Hopefully we have a great season as a team.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Looks like I’m going to change this teams number. Just a management decision!

antharper

Staff member
You don’t know nothing about management!

Swamprat

Swamprat
Looks like I’m going to change this teams number. Just a management decision!

You don't need an uprising before the season starts.

antharper

Staff member
Where u hunt at swamprat , I live and hunt in Troup co. And also am in a lease in Coffee co. That I try to hit a few times, but have a lot of public land around me that I usually hunt more than my private land , my 14 yr old daughter want let me hunt my best spot , lol

GAMHUNTER35

well I am here I hav some leases in Mitchell an in baker but I hunt a lot of wmas ready to go hunting carrying grandkids on youth hunt then son got picked for quota hunt 1st week an I got picked for quota hunt on the 3rd week

Swamprat

Swamprat
I hunt over in Emmanual County on family property. Hunt some public land down here in Florida along creek and river bottoms. Have access thru private property to some public land as well.

Also have access to some private property in Mississippi which seems like I never have time to get out that way.

antharper

Staff member
Well sounds like we all ready ! I know my daughter is fired up and ready for youth weekend , she just asked me if we can go outside and shoot some when it quits raining !

Swamprat

Swamprat
Was gonna go do some WMA scouting this afternoon but rain is moving in. Might go listen in the morning before work.

antharper

Staff member
It hasn’t stopped raining here since 8 last night , gamhunter if I remember rt u hunt Chickasaw don’t u , beautiful place , is it full of water , and do y’all want a team name

Swamprat

Swamprat
I am sure we can come up with something.

I will give it some thought as well as you all two.

We might not kill the most birds but we will get them on post count. LOL

antharper

Staff member
This is my daughters spot

Got a good flock of 2 yr olds on my private land , was 13 jakes seen always in this plot last season

Attachments

• 32998841-E30B-424D-8DCC-39012D987E2B.jpg
    32998841-E30B-424D-8DCC-39012D987E2B.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 175

Swamprat

Swamprat
Good idea with the pine straw, turkeys like scratching thru it or if they are like my chickens will rake out all the pine straw put down around our rose bushes. Can't train them to rake it back.

Rain started 10 minutes ago and looks like it will be here awhile.

antharper

Staff member
Rt behind the cam is an acre of chufa I got it turned the other way now , was wanting a picture of one strutting in clover checked it yesterday and hardly had any pictures so turned it around in chufa, need to see what time they coming anyway

GAMHUNTER35

Yea I hunt chickasaw swamps not full of water but they hav some in them got several more was I hunt got pics of some toms on couple places I hunt heard 2 gobblin this morning any name y'all come up with is good with me

Swamprat

Swamprat
I will PM both of you later with my number and team name suggestions.

To windy this morning to go listen but saw several birds close to the house this afternoon in ag fields.
14 birds total with 6 being gobblers/jakes but do not have permission to hunt them.

antharper

Staff member
Sounds good , Maybe we can set up a 3 way text for season , and to send pics if we get lucky !

Swamprat

Swamprat
PM's sent to both of you.

Group text will be good.