kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Twinkie 308
Curtis-UGA
ascendman17

Last edited:

Curtis-UGA

All right guys. Just checking in. Lets win this thing. Kill lots of birds and take good pics!!

Twinkie .308

I was out scouting yesterday. Counting down the days. Go Team 14!

Curtis-UGA

Where do you guys hunt?

I'm starting my season in Alabama on March 16th. In Georgia I hunt one Newton, Jasper, Hancock and Taylor Co. I'll make a couple trips up to Kentucky also. After the contest is over I'll hit Kansas and Nebraska. If you can't tell I'm a little crazy over turkey hunting!

Twinkie .308

I hunt 2 different tracts in Baldwin county. Never hunted turkey outside of Georgia. I bet it's a good time

deast1988

Good luck fellas,

ascendman17

Hey guys, can't wait for the season to get here and start running the woods. I hunt some in Baldwin county on friends property and hunt on Cedar Creek WMA.

Curtis-UGA

Have y'all done the challenge before? The hardest thing is getting the pictures right. It's even harder killing turkeys!

Triggerfinger_4

Twinkie, we spoke on here shortly after you bought that land a few years back/when that BIG 6 was killed. Ascend and I are hunting partners turned rivals now i guess. I'm about 10 miles up 212 from town.

Kmac stole my money! I thought that Benjamin Franklin i sent to him was enough for him to put Ascend and me on the same team... i guess not. facepalm: We're on different teams but I MIGHT let him shoot a turkey or two out here. Probably a jake though :bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
:bounce:
U said anyone but Ascend on your team. Said then he would want to hunt with you.

Twinkie .308

Small world. That's too funny Triggerfinger!

This is the first time I've participated in the challenge, Curtis. I'll make sure I take proper pictures. And let's hope for some beginners luck

Triggerfinger_4

Oh that's what I said? I guess it's my fault then:deadhorse:

Twinkie, Ascend and I are both about 5 minutes from the big cemetery by you. If you need anything give a holler.
It's a small world indeed!!

ascendman17

yeah twinkie some beginners luck sounds real nice but no I have never participated in the challenge. Looking forward to this season and this friendly competition, it really gets me pumped up

Twinkie .308

Sounds good guys. Let me know if y'all need anything too.

And I nominate Curtis-UGA to be our team leader since he's done this before. And maybe we should swap numbers so we can at least share pics of the turkey we want to enter or I guess we could do it on this thread but I figured text would be faster.

What do y'all think?

Curtis-UGA

Sounds good. I will be glad to help in any way possible. Great idea about sharing pics before we post. I will PM y'all my number.

Triggerfinger_4

might be playing for the wrong team :bounce: but this is what it's all about. can't even begin to say how awesome this hunt was has been so far. called in 4, this one got his tater peeled by Ascendman17 :banana:

Attachments

• IMG_7283.jpg
    IMG_7283.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7270.jpg
    IMG_7270.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 121