Team 16 AKA “Dead Birds Walking”

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
BkW
Beagler282
TDB

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hey TDB:cheers: Hello hello BKW::.....gonna be a good season. Looking forward to Killin some birds with y'all.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My word. Who put this together. BkW is with some players. I’m going to keep my eye on one of these fellows.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Gonna have to keep an eye on this crew for sure , good luck to y’all !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
What team name y'all have in mind?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Team Dead Birds Walking. Gotta ring to it. Just glad I got the Longbeard killer from the family on this team and not the poult killer. What's your thoughts on a name TDB?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Got a few good spots to hit this season. Should be able to put a couple nice birds on the ground for us. Got 1 bird in particular I sure hope shows back up.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Nothing like having a few in the yard. Things are looking good!!!

Attachments

• 29262039_1893038744048714_8652601416138883072_n.jpg
    29262039_1893038744048714_8652601416138883072_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 134

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I will tell his boss to keep him in California.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Only took out 1 of the birds in the pic this past weekend for my buddy. One of them still walking is huge so he will be the main target for this weekend! All the excitement from this past weekend has me ready.

TDB

I called in 2 Sunday morning for my friends son had them at 20 yards couldn't get him to shoot though! Said he couldnt see there heads?? Oh well that's how it goes sometimes